In the early 21st Century, is it better to be "liked" or be loved?

Rear_view_corner_tuftscriteriu

Why it is better to be “liked” than it is to be loved. One of my Facebook Friends wrote to me “Holy dean, you are on a “liking” mission, lol,” after seeing that I had “liked” a lot of pages in one day. I explained that “like” is what is what the world has been reduced to. Don't worry about love, as long as you "like" me! My heart is full of "like." Almost every newspaper article, radio spot and television add asks for a “like.” The concept is that Facebook "like" = Google love. And that is where many businesses have missed the message. It takes more than a lot of “likes” to increase your traffic. Traffic means leads, leads mean more business.

More to come.....

dean.

Posted via email from Ottawa Social Media Marketing