Bob Proctor of The Secret

This is a reprint of a section of an article that Bob Proctor of “The Secret” published. He has teamed up with Peggy McColl, Author of the New York Times Bestseller, “Destinies”, and Marry Morrissey from The Law of Attraction and Gay Hendricks of the Hendricks Institute, to Co-Author with YOU!

He wrote: The first ten years of my life were spent in Owen Sound, Ontario. It’s a small town a few hours north of Toronto. I can vividly remember spending the summer days with my family at Harrison Park where there was a really great swimming pool. I would watch as the older kids went up the ladder to either jump or dive off the high diving board. They were having a great time. Wanting to be accepted by the older kids, I too went up the ladder … reluctantly, but I climbed it. I will never forget the terror that gripped my mind and body when I looked down. Unfortunately, all the coaxing in the world wouldn’t have been sufficient to get me to jump off that board! There was no way I could do it. Feeling defeated, I climbed back down the ladder trying desperately to hide my embarrassment.”
How to be a wrecking ball on your own Terror Barrier…

1. Bulldoze through it scared. That’s right … just keep marching, no matter how badly your feet want to stay rooted to the ground. Refuse to permit this negative demon to control you, your emotions …your future.

2. Remember – the Terror Barrier rears its ugly head every time we attempt to make a major move in life into an area we have never traveled before. It’s as natural as day and night. Where before you used to let it stop you cold, now you can simply shrug and tell yourself, “Oh, there it is again. Well! This must really mean something great to me!”

3. Then, further remind yourself that it might be an unknown, but the other side of that Terror Barrier will have you that much closer to your goal. I’d encourage you to fall in love with THAT feeling of accomplishment, get wrapped up in it! I often say that if your goal doesn’t scare and excite you at the same time, you’re going after the wrong goal!

Overcome your Terror Barrier because Bob Proctor wants to work with YOU. Their new venture “Making a Million Look Small,” is designed to leverage your writing skills, or lack thereof, teach you “How To Be a Writer” and co-author with you. As you can imagine, this will become an instant Best Seller and skyrocket the participants to instant success. Having lesson from Bob Proctor on How to Be a Writer, will be like having Tiger Woods as your golf coach. Success is unavoidable, as you will have altered your own Law of Attraction and opened yourself the life you deserve.

Posted via email from Ottawa Social Media Marketing