Need your help for 3 minutes and 6 seconds, between now and Wednesday.

Hey everyone....
Have you heard me blathering on about 3100 youtube viewers this month and the positive impact that it has had on our business? If not then see 184 New Clients/24hrs. So, now that I have figured out a few tricks, I am on a mission to get Youtube to feature one of my videos, and I need your help. What I need is for as many people as possible to go to youtube.com/restassuredmc and watch the top video that has the word Creepy in the title. Let it play all the way through and presto, you are finished. Then we will see what impact this has on Youtube along with a few other tactics that we are employing simultaneously. Let me know if you have on Twitter or Facebook.
We will let you know if this worked.

Posted via email from onlinemarketing711's posterous